2nd INTERNATIONAL MURALS CONTEST of Estepona… if you are interested in participating, check the contest rules in this link: https://bit.ly/39Tv25I
2nd INTERNATIONAL MURALS CONTEST OF ESTEPONA
- This contest has been created for young artists aged between 16 and 25 years old, who may
participate with individual or collective proposals.
- The mural proposals must be original, unpublished and not awarded in any other contest.
The projects must be submitted by a sealed bid in order to protect the artist anonymity.The closed
envelope must provide the following information: name, DNI, NIF or passport, postal address,
email and telephone number of the artist or artisitic collective.
- Proposals received by email will be not admitted. They will only be accepted, from Monday to
Friday from 10am to 1 pm, from 2nd January to 31st January 2020, in person or by post to the
II CONCURSO INTERNACIONAL DE MURALES DE ESTEPONA
Ayuntamiento de Estepona. Alcaldía
Calle del Puerto, 2. Edificio Puertosol
29680 Estepona. Málaga
- The artist will freely present a theme, argument or plastic composition. The project or mural
proposal must provide the following information:
- Artistic project including sketch and design according to the final result (measures will
not exceed 297mm x 420mm).
- Technical report including name and quantity of materials needed for a standar measure
(mural of 162 square meters, height 18m and width 9m).
- Estepona Townhall will cover the technical costs, materials and staff needed of the project
selected and must be done during the following month to the contest decision.
- The proposals selection, among the works presented, will be carried out by a jury formed by
relevant personalities from our country cultural life and will be published on February 14th 2020.
7.The selected artist must carry out his work from March 1st to 10th 2020. The prize will be
awarded with 4.000 euros. The jury will comunicate who the winner is on March 11th 2020. The
jury decision will be unappeable and the prize is indivisible and will not be declared void.
- Estepona Townhall may publish the selected prize-winning mural as considered and whose image
rights will become property of the municipality after the election.
- Unexpected facts or cases will be resolved by the organization and the jury. The submission of
works to this contest imply the acceptnace on behalf of the author of these rules with contractual