La Fragata lease
This rental agreement is intended for the rental period and price as indicated on the invoice. By mentioning the attribute of your booking, you indicate that the rental period and prices as indicated on the invoice correspond to the appointment. The invoice is inextricably linked to the lease.
The house is suitable for 6 people.
You can change the number of people up to the day of arrival.
Never just hand over your ID. Even if an organization asks for a copy to take out a rental contract or phone subscription. Do you have a copy of your passport, identity card or driver's license made? Then make a secure copy and cover unnecessary data such as your Social Security number (BSN) and passport photo. Or make a copy with the Ministry's Copy ID app.
More info about copy ID
Accepted file types: jpg, pdf, png, jpeg.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to reservations and agreements relating to the holiday home 'La Fragata Estepona', Calle Puerto Alto 5, Vivienda 7.
- In these Terms and Conditions of rent, the term 'tenant' means the person who concludes an agreement with us regarding the rental of the holiday home.
- These Terms and Conditions apply regardless of your (prior) reference to any own terms or other terms and conditions. We reject all Terms and Conditions to which you refer or that are used by you.
- Agreements deviating from these Terms and Conditions are only valid if agreed in writing.
- We only take reservations from persons who are 18 years of age or older. Reservations by persons under that age are therefore not valid.
- After you have booked, you will receive a confirmation, the terms and conditions of the rental and an invoice from us within 5 days. Please check these documents for accuracy and to inform us of any inaccuracies immediately. If you have not received a receipt from us within 10 days of making the reservation, please contact us directly, in the absence of which no reservation can be made.
- An agreement will be reached between you and us at the time we have confirmed the reservation to you. The agreement concerns the rental of the holiday home for recreational use, which by its nature is short-lived.
- We ask you to transfer 25% of the rental amount to us within 14 days of the invoice date. The other 75% must have paid us 1 month before the arrival date. If your reservation is made within 1 month of the arrival date, you must transfer 100% of the invoice amount to us at once upon receipt of the invoice.
- The deposit and/or payment must be transferred to the IBAN:
ES24 0081 0611 9900 0187 5595 tnv F. Veldmeijer Y F.A. van Doorn quoting the invoice number.
- By fulfilling a term of the rental sum or the entire rental amount, you confirm that you have read the general rental conditions and agree to this. The rental ends automatically after the expiry of the agreed period.
- If the amounts invoiced to you are not paid on time, you will be in default immediately after the deadline for payment. In that case, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and terminate the agreement.
- The deposit is € 200.00. The deposit is intended to guarantee damages and/or costs – in the broadest sense of the word – which we may suffer in the case of non-compliance with the obligations of the tenant as a good tenant and the person(s) accompanying the tenant.
- The deposit must be paid together with the first deposit of the rent. In the event that the deposit is not paid, we are entitled to deny the tenant access to the holiday home. If you default on the deposit, we are also entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
- The deposit or any remaining remains will be refunded to the tenant within 14 days of departure after settlement of claims (damage to inventory/holiday home and/or other costs). Any (further) claims for damages will not be nullified by this refund.
- The tenant receives the details of our key manager no later than one week before the arrival date by mail or sms and after payment of the full invoice amount. The key of the holiday home is made available to the tenant on arrival by the key manager on our behalf. The key remains our property. In the case of loss, theft or any other way of losing the key, the tenant is owed an amount of € 100.
- All costs incurred by not delivering the property on time will be coured. Goods found after your departure will be kept for you for a reasonable period of time, but we will not take any responsibility for this. Post-checker can only be done at your expense.
- If the tenant and/or other users have locked themselves out of the holiday home, you will be charged € 25.00. This will be settled with the deposit refund. For verification, we ask the tenant to legitimize himself before the copy key is handed over.
Cancellation by the tenant must always be done in writing (by post or by mail). The following rules shall apply:
- Deposits will not be returned in the event of cancellation.
- If cancelled up to 42 days before the day of arrival, 25% of the rental fee will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 28 days before the day of arrival, 50% of the rental fee will be charged
- If cancelled from 7 days until the day of arrival, 100% of the rental amount is due.
- If you have not arrived within 24 hours of the agreed date without further notice, this will be considered a cancellation and 100% of the rental amount is due.
- In the event of cancellation, any funds already paid will be refunded.
Stay in the holiday home
- On the day of arrival you can in principle use the holiday home from 15:00. On the day of departure, you must have left the holiday home at 11:00.
- The holiday home is smoke-free. Outdoors on the terrace you can smoke as long as an ashtray is used.
- No open fire should be used outside.
- Taking pets is not allowed.
- The rental price does not include final cleaning (you pay it to the key manager on arrival)
- The rent includes towels, kitchen towels and bed linens.
- The use of air conditioning, water and electricity is inclusive, but we ask you to use it sparingly.
- Subletting or reletting is explicitly forbidden.
- Stay of more persons in a holiday home than agreed on the reservation, or than the maximum of 6 persons applicable to the property is emphatically not allowed without our consent, unless otherwise agreed in writing. This can lead to the premature termination of the lease on its own, without the refund of rental funds.
- Moving cupboards and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or taking out any part of the inside inventory - except natural crockery, glasses and cutlery for your meal outside - is expressly not permitted.
Liability/ complaints/ damages
- The tenant and other users are fully liable during the rental period in the rented holiday home for all damage caused to the house, the inventory and all items belonging to the rented property, unless the tenant and other users can prove that the damage cannot be attributed to them. We therefore recommend that you inspect the holiday home and inventory for defects and shortcomings on arrival. If you notice any damage or defects, please report this directly to us.
- We accept no liability for theft, loss or damage of or to property or persons of any kind, during or following the stay in the holiday home. We accept no liability for construction activities on the access and main roads etc. in the vicinity of the rented holiday home. We accept no liability in the failure or disa setting of technical equipment, utilities, the failure or partial failure of the Internet.
- The costs of normal maintenance and repair of defects are our account. If defects occur, the tenant should inform us immediately and follow our instructions as much as possible. Any costs incurred by the tenant in this connection will be reimbursed by us against presentation of specified bills to the tenant.
- The holiday home has a (wireless) internet connection that the tenant can use. The tenant is responsible and liable for his own internet use and if fines are imposed (e.g. illegal streaming), they are passed on to the tenant. The personal data of the tenant/offender will be made known at the request of authorities/copyright holders. All costs to be incurred by the landlord in connection with such an infringement will be coured the tenant.
- If you wish to file a complaint, it must be submitted to us in writing and motivated within 14 days of leaving the holiday home.
Departure and final cleaning
Waste separation is also taking over in Spain. The tenant must take care of waste separation as indicated on the waste containers. These are located about 50 meters from the main entrance. The holiday home must be left in the following way:
- Leaving the house clean
- Everything washed clean, dried and placed back in the cupboards
- Duvet covers and linens at the stairs below
- Leave dishwasher and fridge clean and empty
- Do not leave any (perishable) food in the cupboards. Leaving longer-sustainable items for next guests is fine, often a base is already present with coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Garden cushions like to put inside
- The trash cans emptied
- Report any fault work and/or damage to the landlord or key manager.
All these conditions and terms of the lease/house rules, as well as any disputes resulting there, apply only to Dutch law.
Landlord contact details:
Fred & Fanny Veldmeijer
P/a Calle Puerto Alto 5 Vivienda 7
Malaga v Espana
Fred Veldmeijer : 06 55918289
Fanny Veldmeijer: 06 30331746
You will receive key administrator data no later than 1 week before arrival. It lives nearby and receives you in person upon arrival.
Kosteloos annuleren ook in 2021 bij Corona / Covid 19
Bij de meeste annuleringsverzekeringen is een negatief reisadvies geen geldige reden om je geld terug te krijgen. Maar er zijn een paar uitzonderingen.
Helaas valt de uitbraak van het coronavirus niet meer onder een plotselinge gebeurtenis die voor een negatief reisadvies zorgt. Geld terug krijgen via je annuleringsverzekering vanwege het coronavirus, is daarom overal uitgesloten.
Je kunt bij ons kosteloos annuleren tot 14 dagen vooraf als je vanwege Corona niet naar Estepona kunt reizen (code oranje/rood, negatief reisadvies of besmetting 1 van de reisgenoten). Je aanbetaling ontvang je retour maar mag je uiteraard ook voor een andere periode gebruiken.
De periode van 14 dagen kiezen we omdat we het dan nog Last-minute aan mensen in Spanje kunnen aanbieden. SIGNING LANDLORD
Name: Fanny Veldmeijer
I agree with the terms and the privcay policy.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.